PEOPLE SRL (“Company”), in the person of its current legal representative, with registered offices in Via A. VOLTA 16, 20121 MILAN, as the Data Controller, wishes to provide the following specific information on the methods of handling and processing the personal data of users who visit the website www.peopleresearch.it (henceforth: the “Website”).
The Company informs you that, in compliance with European Regulation 679/2016 (known as the “GDPR”) and with Legislative Decree 196/2003 as subsequently amended and modified (“Privacy Regulation”) that regulate and govern the protection of personal data and their free circulation, your personal data, which will be used for the purposes and by the methods and terms indicated below, will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned regulation based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, proportionality of interests and transparency, and also to protect your confidentially and rights.
PEOPLE SRL is the Controller processing the data related to the use of the Website and can be contacted by email at: email@example.com
- Purposes, methods and legal bases of data processing
Your personal data will be processed solely for purposes strictly connected, necessary and instrumental to fulfilling the obligations regarding relations with our Company. Specifically:
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Article 4(2) GDPR i.e. collecting, recording, organising, storing, consultation, processing, modifying, selecting, excerpting, comparison, usage, interconnecting, blocking, communicating, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data.
Personal data will be processed using computerised means by the Data Controller, the processor(s) and authorised (appointed) parties complying with every precautionary measure to guarantee the security and confidentiality of such data. The data will be used for profiling and/or automated decision-making processes.
The data will be stored by the Data Controller and the data processors designated by the Data Controller. In any case, your personal data will be stored and processed within the borders of the European Union and only be transferred outside this boundary by your explicit consent.
If you send comments and/or personal data to request information and/or specific services (including but not limited to requests for commercial information, registration to our portal, subscription to our newsletter), such data are considered voluntarily provided by the user at the time of requesting the provision of the service. By entering a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts this privacy statement. This Website may process some of your personal data based on the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, as set forth in Article 6 of the European Regulation 679/2016.
The data received will be used exclusively to provide the service requested and only for the time needed to supply that service. Information that users of the Website make public through the services and instruments made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this Website from any liability regarding violation of the law. It is up to users to verify they have permission to enter the personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international regulations.
The data collected by the Website during its operation are used solely for the aforementioned purposes and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, the data collected by the Website will never be provided to third parties for any reason, unless as the result of a legitimate request by the judicial authorities and only in the cases provided for by law.
- Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
Like all websites, also this Website uses log files in which is held information collected automatically during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address
- type of browser and parameters of the device used for connecting to the Website
- name of the internet service provider (ISP)
- date and time of visit
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and of exit
- possibly, the number of clicks.
- Times and terms
The Data Controller, data processors and the persons appointed to process the data will process the personal data for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship where foreseen or required by the regulations in force.
Regarding the provision of data by you to receive commercial information, newsletters and periodic information, the data will continue to be processed until you request to be unsubscribed.
- Communication and disclosure of data
Your personal data, for the purposes of the execution of the contract or the services requested by you and for the purposes indicated above, may be disclosed:
- to all natural and legal persons (including, but not limited to, law, administrative and tax advisory studios, auditing firms, couriers and shippers, data processing centres, IT consultants, suppliers, etc.) in cases where the communication proves necessary for the purposes described above,
- to banks for the management of receipts and payments,
- to factoring or credit recovery companies,
- to our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and within the scope of their duties,
- to SMTP providers for sending newsletters.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO), if appointed by the Data Controller on a compulsory or voluntary basis, as well as the name and number of data processors, may be subject to change, and therefore we recommend that you consult our Website – where you can find all updated information – on the page where there is the following link: www.peopleresearch.it or contacting us by telephone at +390245499301
- Rights of the person concerned (data subject)
You may exercise your rights at any time with respect to the Data Controller in accordance with the privacy regulations by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (DPO). We transcribe the relevant privacy regulations below for your convenience.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning him/her exists, regardless of its being already recorded, and to be communicated such data in intelligible form.
The data subject shall have the right to be informed about:
- the source of the personal information (with particular regard to the case in which it is not collected from the data subject and, for the case of transfer of data to a third country, the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 of the Regulation),
- the purposes and methods of the processing,
- the logic applied to the processing, if this is carried out with the help of electronic means,
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, Data Processors and the designated representative,
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processors or authorised subjects,
- the categories of personal data being processed,
- the period of storing data or the criteria applied for determining such period,
- the existence of automated decision-making processes, with particular regard to profiling, and the logic applied by them,
- the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed.
The data subject shall also have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where necessary, additions to the data,
- the erasure, rendering anonymous or blocking of information that has been processed unlawfully, including information whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it had been collected or subsequently processed,
- certification to the effect that the operations referred to in the two previous points have been brought to the attention – also as regards their content – of the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected,
- the portability of data to other subjects for which an explicit request must be made by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com,
- the erasure of data in our archives pursuant to Article 17 (1, letters a-f) of the Regulations (“right to be forgotten”), by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com,
- to restrict the processing of data pursuant to Article 18 (1, letters a-d) of the Regulations.
The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data:
- on legitimate grounds and connected with his/her particular situation, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collecting,
- to the processing of personal information concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or for direct selling or else for performing market research or sending commercial communications,
- to the processing of data pursuant to Article 6 (1, letters e and f) including profiling, based on these provisions,
- if data is processed based on the consent of the data subject, he/she shall have the right to revoke such consent at any time by making an explicit request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com,
- The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
The aforementioned rights can be exercised with a request to the Data Controller or Data Processor by telephone, email to the addresses shown above or also by registered letter with return receipt.
Analysing them in detail, our cookies allow to:
- memorise the preferences entered,
- avoid re-entering the same information over and again while browsing, such as user name and password,
- analyse the use of services and contents provided by www.peopleresearch.it to optimise the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of Cookie
These cookies enable the correct functioning of certain sections of the Website. There are two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: these are not deleted when you close your browser but remain for a set amount of time
- session: these are deleted every time the browser is closed.
These cookies are always sent from our domain and are necessary for properly displaying the website and for the technical services offered. They will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user modifies the settings in his/her browser (which may impair how the website’s pages are displayed).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the website. People srl will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Website and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of users and how they arrived at the Website. Analytical cookies are sent from the Website itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect anonymous information on the use of the Website such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests, for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Website.
Specifically, the third-party analytical cookies used are:
Google Analytics with IP anonymization (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and customise the advertisements in its advertising network.
This feature of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. The anonymization works by abbreviating the IP address of users within the confines of the member states of the European Union or in other countries in the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be sent to Google’s servers and abbreviated within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Displaying contents from external platforms
This type of service allows to view contents hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the User does not use the service, it will collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a service run by Google Inc. for displaying font styles, allowing this Application to integrate such contents within its pages.
People srl, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies, since they are necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User by one or more of the following methods:
- By specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used for browsing the pages of the Website.
- By changing settings for the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Website.
Websites and third-party services
List of cookies
|Cookie||Domain||Expiry||Third-party cookies||Permanent cookies||Session cookies|
|_ga||.peopleresearch.it||24 months||Google Analytics with anonymized IP||no||no|
|_gid||.peopleresearch.it||24 hours||Google Analytics with anonymized IP||no||no|
|_gat||.peopleresearch.it||1 minute||Google Analytics with anonymized IP||no||no|
|EUCookieConsent||www. .peopleresearch.it||1 month||no||no||no|
How to opt out of cookies by configuring the browser
If you would like to explore how your browser stores cookies while you are visiting websites, follow these links on the websites of the respective providers.
|Safari 6/7 Mavericks||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari 8 Yosemite||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch||https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265|
If your browser does not appear in this list, you can request more information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We can provide you with the information you need for anonymous and secure browsing.